This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Git, which means no prior knowledge or experience is required but students will emerge at the end with a very solid understanding and hands-on experience with Git and related source control concepts.
This course also covers all the fundamentals about Jenkins and teach you everything you need to know to setup a Jenkins build pipeline starting with continuous inspection (build, test and static analysis) all the way to continuous deployment(deploy to staging and production).
In the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Jenkins and general DevOps skills to help your company or your own project to apply the right Jenkins workflow and continuously deliver better software.
Part 1 : GIT
2. Type of VCS
3. Difference between VCS types
4. Benefits of Distributed VCS
5. Setting Up GIT
6. GIT Local Repositories
7. Overview of Bitbucket
8. GIT Remote Repositories
9. GIT Workflow
Part 2: Continuous Integration with Jenkins
1. Continuous Intergation Overview
2. Jenkins History
3. Setting up Jenkins with tomcat server
4. Starting Jenkins with suggested plug-in
5. Different Jobs in Jenkins
6. Setting up first job in Jenkins
7. Jenkins pipelines
8. Integrating Jenkins with GIT
9. Managing Nodes in Jenkins
10. Commonly used plug-in